- - Multi-Family Division
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full benefits package
The Project Manager serves as the field operations' liaison between the company and the customers' field staff. PM I is the entry level Project Manager at R.T. Moore. Can operate autonomously with basic instructions and can learn and adapt quickly with on the job training and immersion.
The PM is responsible for the overall field management of RTMC projects. Ensures that all projects achieve first time quality with adherence to RTMC Quality Standards and building codes. Engages with builders to effectively influence schedule sequencing and durations to drive efficiency throughout the duration of the build. Meets agreed upon schedules and budgets. Leads projects to achieve no injuries or accidents due to non-compliance or careless behavior. Achieve high levels of employee engagement through effective leadership and management of projects so that employees have a sense of pride in the work and maximize their earning potential. Assists in retaining and developing talent. Reviews, analyze, and resolve field construction problems, discrepancies or interferences with A/E, owner and/or contractor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Jobsite communication-set expectations with system of accountability for crews.
• Ensure first time quality and code compliance. RTMC Quality Standards
• Professional and effective communication with builder and customer representatives.
• Create and execute production plans and schedules. Includes manpower, logistics, equipment, and safety.
• Mentor and achieve results through others'strive to develop and expand the R.T. Moore leadership pool.
• Manage work scope and budgets. Effectively utilize labor and material through planning and leadership.
• Coordinate and input materials delivery schedules with proper lead times.
• Review and approve employee time entry, piece rate, and sub-contract billings and payout.
• Change order management and execution.
• Manage equipment and tool needs.
• Manage material lists, manage returns utilizing RTMC purchasing systems and coordinating all lead times properly.
• Create and Submit necessary reports per project assigned.
• Source manpower and own subcontractor agreements. Attract and retain top talent.
• Lead by example'RTMC code of conduct and Core Values
• Jobsite safety
• Identify conflicts and possible delays due to site conditions or design and help resolve any coordination issues
• Perform regular verification of install per design with quality inspections per RTMC Quality Standards, assist with punch lists
• Represent RT Moore and the RT Moore brand professionally
• Efficiently manage multiple, ongoing projects simultaneously.
• Any other duties as assigned
• 4 year ME/BCM degree and 2 years min. MEP-specific work experience OR 5-years minimum construction experience with 2 years MEP-specific and proven leadership ability required. Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Competent in IMC, IBC, IPC and how that translates into field installation and application.
• Capable and willing to wear jobsite specific personal protective equipment and able to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Competent in MS Office programs. MS Project experience a plus.
• Strong understanding of construction methods and construction document interpretation
• A desire to grow and be challenged. Willing to dive in to a fast-paced and constantly evolving business.
• Competent in jobsite record keeping and communication methods such as Daily Logs, "toolbox talks", Change orders, "Daily Huddles," and material receiving.
• Willing and able to work on out of town/out of state projects as needed.
• Ability to relocate is a plus.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page