- Indianapolis Residential Division - Indianapolis Residential Division
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- We offer competitive pay, full benefits, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays and paid vacations.
R.T. Moore is a family-owned company operating across 18 states with a solid record of high performance, financial stability and growth. We offer a great culture, competitive pay, full benefits, Medical, Dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, holidays and paid vacations. You can be part of one of the premier mechanical contractors in the country where your contributions matter and are recognized!
Assist in the installation of plumbing per prints following all applicable codes and R.T. Moore quality standards under the direction of a Journeyman Plumber and/or Field Superintendent. To learn the plumbing profession by: on the job training, attending plumbing school and following the coaching and teaching of the Field Superintendent or Journeyman Plumber on the job.
This role is available in both our Single-Family and Multi-Family New Construction Divisions.
- Attend Mechanical Skills (an approved plumbing apprentice school), maintain passing grades and adhere to attendance policy, keeping apprentice license active and/or maintaining local apprentice licensing requirements for the job
- Follow R.T. Moore Quality Standards
- Follow direction from Journeyman and/or Superintendent
- Learn R.T. Moore Best Practices
- Learn plumbing fittings: copper, PEX, CPVC and PVC
- Daily improvement of water pipe joining, cutting and notching
- Maintain consistent improvement in both speed and accuracy
- Obtain plumbing tools per R.T. Moore tool list within 90 days of hire date
- Has interest and desire to learn the Plumbing Profession
- Experience: 1-3 years similar work experience preferred; will accept less
- Education: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check and drug screen
- Valid drivers license
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page